Eco – Innovators Investment Readiness Programme
Impact Amplifier, with funding from Stichting DOEN, is offering a comprehensive investment readiness programme that will position your business for growth and to secure funding.
The programme will start in late January 2016 and be based wherever the majority of selected companies are from. Application will open on 5 October and close on 15 November 2015.
This five-month long programme is designed for businesses in the environmental goods and services sector and will cover:
• Business modeling and strategic planning
• Products, services and market access development
• Financial modeling and planning
• Investment case writing and pitching to Investors
• Connecting with partners in the business ecosystem, including multinational companies, NGOs and governments
This is a rare opportunity for ecologically innovative businesses to be taught by leading experts on how to build a case for investment, and be exposed to a network of local and international investors.
For more details about eligibility, click here
Impact Amplifier is a consultant member of CTI PFAN.