Building on our successful past collaborations, PFAN is once again joining Euroconvention Global as the main supporting organisation. Rostyslav Maraikin, PFAN Regional Coordinator for Eastern Europe and Central Asia, will be speaking at the session on Financing Of Renewable Energies In Central Asia – Country Specifics, Best Practices, Policies And Recommendations.
This exclusive virtual event will give you insight into the Central Asian renewables industry’s commitment to a greener and sustainable environment as well as the opportunity to network with renewable energy key stakeholders to shape the post-pandemic recovery.
What to expect:
- Two days of online sessions for 7+ hours
- 25+ expert speakers representing national energy authorities, international financial institutions, leading global energy companies – developers, investors, technology, and solution providers
- Live Q&A and access to on-demand recordings as well as presentations
- Access to an exclusive virtual networking platform to connect with all registered delegates
- Virtual expo shows and visiting of numerous partners and sponsors of the forum
- Connect from anywhere in the world and share business opportunities!
Find out more about the event on Euroconventionglobal’s website.
Please contact Mr. Preslav Bobev at Euroconvention Global by email or by phone at +421 905 107703 to receive the latest agenda and more information on this exciting and informative conference.