Submit an Application
Why submit an application?
Do you have a great climate change adaptation or clean energy project, but have you had difficulty attracting investment? PFAN can help!
PFAN has worked with over 500 projects since its launch in 2006. To see examples of successful projects and read what the project developers thought of working with PFAN, see our success stories here.
What PFAN offers to your project
- Free one-to-one coaching by climate and clean energy financing experts in your country or region: our experts know what investors look for and will help you structure and refine your business plan, and create a pitch that will get investors interested.
- Free investment-readiness assessments: together with your coach, our dedicated Investment Facilitation Team will periodically review your project to see whether it is ready for commercial investment.
- Personalised investor matchmaking services: once your project is investment-ready, the Investment Facilitation Team will provide introductions to investors.
- The opportunity to participate in PFAN Investment Forums: the most promising projects will be invited to pitch directly to investors at a PFAN Investment Forum. These Forums also offer great opportunities to network with investors, other entrepreneurs and international experts. The best pitch at each Forum receives a PFAN Climate & Clean Energy Investment Forum Award.
- Technical assistance and deal-making facilitation: once an investor has shown serious interest in your project, technical assistance can be provided if deemed necessary to move a deal forward. Your coach and the Investment Facilitation Team will support you throughout the deal-making process, to ensure you get the best investment deal for your project.
When should I submit an application?
Applications are accepted on a continuous basis, and you may submit your application at any time. Periodically, we may announce deadlines for submissions eligible for participation in specific Investment Forums.
Evaluations of applications take place every three months. If you submit just after the deadline for the next evaluation round, it may take up to three months before your application is evaluated.
Information on upcoming Investment Forums and deadlines for evaluation rounds can be found here.
|Deadline - Q3 2019||Deadline - Q4 2019|
|Southern Africa||4 August 2019||11 November 2019|
|Eastern Europe & Central Asia||23 August 2019||30 November 2019|
|West Africa||18 August 2019||2 December 2019|
|South & Southeast Asia||9 August 2019||17 December 2019|
|Pacific Islands||9 August 2019||17 December 2019|
|Caribbean & Central America||30 August 2019||15 December 2019|
|Eastern Africa||1 September 2019||25 November 2019|