1. What is the current state of play in the Vietnam with government support mechanisms and what’s on the horizon? There seems to be a combination of feed-in tariffs and auctions being discussed, but what’s actually happening?
2. How is Vietnam rising to the rural electrification challenge, bringing energy to remote communities through solar?
3. What opportunities is solar+storage hybrid technology creating for Vietnam?
4. How are investors responding to solar projects in the Vietnam? Are international banks willing to play in the space alongside the local banking players?
5. What’s the appetite of international players to participate in this market and how stringent are the local content requirements to do so in terms of both project ownership and labour?
6. How can we encourage wider take-up of commercial scale solar from Vietnam’s biggest industrial players?
7. Is the biggest opportunity in rooftop or utility scale solar in Vietnam right now? What about floating solar?
8. Where do we want to be in 10 years’ time?
Apr 30, 2020 10:00 AM in Singapore. Register here!